Player Registration: https://rugbycanada.sportlomo.com/
Registration fees for FALL 2020
- Senior Player = $100
- Junior (Boys & Girls U19, U16, U14) = $75
- Youth (Boys & Girls U-11 & U-13) = $75
- Mini Rugby (Boys & Girls U7 & U9) (September to April season) = $75
- All Junior, Youth, Mini and Rookie Rugby registrations should select “Cowichan Youth” from the club selection list, step 2
- BC Rugby Age-Grade guidelines
These fees are for FALL 2020 – touch rugby only (as dictated by COVID-19 protocols). Additional fees may be required, depending on the format of rugby in 2021.
Cowichan Rugby Club Refund Policy for Players
- Any costs associated with National, Provincial or Sub-Union dues or insurance are non-refundable.
- The remainder of paid fees will be considered on an individual basis if a player who suffer season ending injuries that are documented by the medical opinion of a physician licensed to practice medicine in the province of British Columbia. Such refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis according to the number of full games remaining in the regular league season at the time the injury occurred as against the total number of league games in the season. Application for a refund of fees on the ground of season ending injury must be made in writing and delivered to the Treasurer of the Cowichan Rugby Club.
- No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has participated in a league game.
- No refunds will be issued for games missed due to non-season ending injuries.
- No refunds will be issued for games not played due to cancellation