Mini, Youth, Junior, and Senior registration is now open! Kick Off for Mini, Youth, and Juniors is the week of September 4th 2023 and we can’t wait to see you!
Registration fees for FALL 2023
- Senior Player = $350
- Junior (Boys & Girls U14-U19) = $200 *
- Youth (Boys & Girls U12) = $150 *
- Mini Rugby (Co-Ed U6-U10) = $125 *
For Senior Registration – Step 1 – Select Province BC Rugby – Step 2 – Select Cowichan
*All Junior, Youth, Mini Registration – Step 1 – Select Province BC Rugby – Step 2 – Select Cowichan Youth
Click here for Player Registration: https://rugbycanada.sportlomo.com/
Cowichan Rugby Club Refund Policy for Players
- Any costs associated with National, Provincial or Sub-Union dues or insurance are non-refundable.
- The remainder of paid fees will be considered on an individual basis if a player who suffer season ending injuries that are documented by the medical opinion of a physician licensed to practice medicine in the province of British Columbia. Such refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis according to the number of full games remaining in the regular league season at the time the injury occurred as against the total number of league games in the season. Application for a refund of fees on the ground of season ending injury must be made in writing and delivered to the Treasurer of the Cowichan Rugby Club.
- No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has participated in a league game.
- No refunds will be issued for games missed due to non-season ending injuries.
- No refunds will be issued for games not played due to cancellation