Registration is NOW OPEN for our 2021-22 season! Training will begin Sunday, September 12th with a Welcome Back Event ~ the concession will be open, our new Cowichan swag will be for sale and we will be hosting a “lightly loved” used equipment/gear swap!
Registration fees for FALL 2021 & SPRING 2022
- Senior Player = $350
- Junior (Boys & Girls U16-U19) = $200
- Youth (Boys & Girls U12-U15) = $175
- Mini Rugby (Co-Ed U5-U11) = $175
- All Junior, Youth, Mini and Rookie Rugby registrations should select “Cowichan Youth” from the club selection list, step 2
- BC Rugby Age-Grade guidelines
Player Registration: https://rugbycanada.sportlomo.com/
Cowichan Rugby Club Refund Policy for Players
- Any costs associated with National, Provincial or Sub-Union dues or insurance are non-refundable.
- The remainder of paid fees will be considered on an individual basis if a player who suffer season ending injuries that are documented by the medical opinion of a physician licensed to practice medicine in the province of British Columbia. Such refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis according to the number of full games remaining in the regular league season at the time the injury occurred as against the total number of league games in the season. Application for a refund of fees on the ground of season ending injury must be made in writing and delivered to the Treasurer of the Cowichan Rugby Club.
- No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has participated in a league game.
- No refunds will be issued for games missed due to non-season ending injuries.
- No refunds will be issued for games not played due to cancellation