The AGM on Thursday night was a very spirited event with a few noteworthy changes to our Executive Committee. Good luck to everyone stepping into a new position!
- Angie Gudmundseth has stepped down as President – Andrew Wright was nominated and accepted as her replacement!
- Andrew Wright’s position as VP Game became available – Tyson Beukeboom was nominated and accepted the position.
- Mike Rea stepped down as VP Admin to focus his time with the Junior program – this position has not yet been filled. If you would like to be considered as a nominee before the next Executive Meeting on June 9th, please reach out to a member and let them know.
- Bruce Moss stepped down as Player Rep – Kory Stepanick was nominated and accepted the role.
- Michael Fransen stepped down from his role as Social Chair earlier in the season – Nicole and Owen Wood accepted the role and are now the official seat holders.
- Hannah McKevitt was nominated for House Chair and a vote was cast by all present members. Hannah received the winning amount of votes, ousting Darrin from the seat.
For the better part of a decade, Angie has been our fearless leader, recruiting excellent volunteers for board positions and promoting forward-thinking among our members.
She most recently spearheaded the creation of our Long-Term Planning Committee to ensure the longevity of the club and its facilities! She has undoubtedly left us all in a better place due to her never-failing dedication to all things CRFC.
It was a fitting end to her presidency to once again be the recipient of our coveted Kaikohe Award. This award is presented by the previous winner to the highest-serving member in our community making the most impact for the year.
New President Andrew Wright, previous winner Kaelyn Palmer, and previous VP Admin, Mike Rea, presented Angie with the award and gifts in an intimate but befitting setting at the Lion Rampant.
Thank you, Angie!